Exhibition Date: September 20th-22nd, 2020
Location：Nanjing Air-Hub International Expo Center
Add: No. 99 Runhuai Road, Lishui District, Beijing
Exhibition Scale：20,000 square meters
• The People’ s Government of Nanjing Municipality
• Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of Jiangsu Province
• Machinery Sub-Council of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
• China Electrotechnical Society
• The China Automotive Industry Advisory Committee
• China Automotive Talent Society
• China Electronics Chamber of Commerce Intelligent Electric Vehicle Professional Committee
• Verband der Automobilindustrie (VDA)
Exhibition Operating Committee:
Beijing Auto Square Exhibition Co., Ltd
1. Intelligent Connected Vehicles: Concept Vehicles, Intelligent Vehicles, Intelligent Electric Vehicles, Internet Vehicles, Autonomous vehicles, Pilotless Automobile, Aero car, etc.
2. New-Energy Vehicles: Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles; Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV, including solar vehicles); Fuel Cell Electric vehicles (FCEV), Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle (HICEV), Air-powered Vehicle, Magnetic Electric Vehicle, other new energy vehicles and various categories of products.
3. Energy-Efficient Vehicles (EEV): Gasoline, diesel vehicles adopted internal combustion engine as the primary power system, which comprehensive operating status fuel consumption superior to the next stage of the target;
During the period of whole industry chain and the full life cycle, the vehicle models have adopted energy-saving technologies and products including Advanced Internal Combustion Engine and High-Efficiency Transmissions, new materials, lightweight design, green manufacturing, etc. in stages of R&D, manufacturing and usage;
Natural Gas Vehicles (NGVs) such as Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquefied Natural gas (LNG), and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG);
Alternative Fuel Vehicles (AFVs) such as methanol vehicles, ethanol vehicles and dimethyl ether vehicles;
Hybrid vehicles (including oil and electricity hybrids, gas and electricity hybrids, etc.).
4. Other environmentally-friendly vehicles: Vehicle models with the inside air quality is up to standard; Vehicle models with the exhaust emission is up to standard.
II. Parts and Components
1. Applications of core components and advanced technologies including battery, electric motor, electronic control, etc.
2. Energy-saving technologies and products such as advanced internal combustion engines, high-efficiency transmissions, lightweight materials, and vehicle optimization design, etc.
3. Intelligent Connection Products and Technologies
Vehicle-mounted Intelligent Hardware: processors, intelligent chips, sensors, controllers, final controlling elements, connectors, automobile electric appliances and wiring harnesses, etc;
Intelligent technology products and technologies: intelligent parts and accessories, ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), car plan, communication module, voice interaction technology, touch and display, intelligent decision-making technology, human-computer interaction system, machine vision image recognition technology, obstacles Radar detection technology (laser, millimeter wave, ultrasonic), sensing unit, DLP, AR/VR/MR technology and products;
Body electronic control products and technologies: engine control system, chassis control system and vehicle control technology (body electronic ECU), automatic emergency braking (AEB), self-adaptive cruise control (ACC), etc.; intelligent vehicle equipment: OBD, 360 panoramic reversing, rearview mirror, driving recorder, car air purifier, HUD, etc;
Vehicle-mounted electronic devices: vehicle information systems (Trip-computers), car navigation systems, car infotainment systems, car audio systems, car communication systems, car appliances, Automotive electronic dog, Internet devices, communication positioning and map technology (DSRC, 3G/4G) /5G, GPS/Beidou), high-precision map, in-vehicle Bluetooth, etc;
Internet of vehicles related products: GPS positioning, automotive TSP, automotive APP; communication equipment manufacturers, communication service providers, platform operators, data platform technologies, content providers, etc;
Big data and cloud computing, test platforms and related technologies and products.
III. Charging and Supporting Facilities
Charging piles, chargers, power distribution cabinets, battery replacement and battery management systems, parking lot charging facilities, intelligent monitoring, charging station power supply solutions, charging stations – smart power grid solutions, etc.
IV. Green Transportation Cities Area, Test and Demonstration Zone Area
V. International Pavilion
VI.A new generation of information and communication, intelligent transportation, Internet, microelectronics, artificial intelligence and new materials, new energy and other related industry chain upstream and downstream enterprises and institutions.
Indoor raw space: minimum order of 36㎡
Standard booth: 3m*3m
1. Sign up for the exhibition before August 28, 2020, free of charge, construction and other costs at your own expense);
2. Exhibitors need to pay a security deposit, 2,000 RMB/piece for standard booths and 200 RMB/square meter for special booths. If the exhibitor fulfills the contract, the organizing committee will refund the full amount within 10 working days after the exhibition ends; no refund will be made for breach of contract.
3. The enterprise shall pay a deposit according to the exhibition area within 3 working days after registering for the exhibition.
For more information: